torstai 10. tammikuuta 2013

Still meatless January

21/31 to go! After realizing I have been eating lots of ready made meals I need to start making my own. I normally don't eat much of that "just microwave" -stuff but somehow cooking vegetarian meals hasn't been in my schedule right now. It has been hectic couple weeks anyway. So today I'm going to make vegetarian wok with chanterelle. One of the reasons I stopped eating red meat is because it tends to give me heart burn, I haven't experienced any after skipping it, so that's good. I have also been super stressed but not bloated and zombie tired like I usually am. I'm not sure if it's because food or not, but it's still a positive thing. Once or maybe twice I have had a huge craving for mettwurst. Guys were having it on breakfast table and the smell was SO GOOD, mm... It was quite easy to resist the temptation anyway.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti